About Tony’s Meats & Deli
Started in 1998 by Tony & Maria Craveiro, Tony’s Meats & Deli is well known throughout the Okanagan. They strived to provide the best quality meat, products and many family recipes from Portugal. In 2020, after 22 years, Tony and Maria retired and sold the business to Ken & Janice Koemsted. We are excited to be a part of this community and provide you with the same quality products and personalized service that Tony’s Meats is known for.
Giving Back to the Community –
We Support Local Fundraisers
Contact us by phone or email regarding your fundraising goal for selling Tony’s Meats Gift Cards. We will send you a collection form for you to record your Contact details and amount/payment collected information.
How it works:
- Your organization takes orders for Tony’s Meats Gift cards and collects the money.
- Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 amounts.
- When your fundraising date is reached, return the Collection Form and we will prepare the gift cards.
- You calculate your return by taking the total sold less 20 percent. Example: Sell $1000.00 in Gift Cards, your pay Tony’s Meats $800.00 and your organization keeps $200.00.
Terms and Rules:
- Gift Cards have no expiry and no Cash Value
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Tony’s Meats
- Minimum $1000.00 in Gift Card Sales
- Only one fundraiser per organization per year
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this program at any time
What Our Customers are Saying
Great meats, Deli, sauces and condiments! Wonderful friendly service. Particularly enjoy their breakfast sausage, Portuguese chicken, turkey Farmer’s sausage, Italian meatballs, pickles, mustard and heritage Deli ham.
BEST IN TOWN! The staff is a fantastic team offering superb service and neighborly feel. The meat has been nothing short of the best. I can’t find a better place to buy a brisket and the stuffed mushrooms are to die for.
Couldn’t even choose there was so much great quality meat. Great prices and friendly staff.
Very attentive staff, they know their stuff! Also picked up the best T-bone steak I have had in recent memory! prices are great too.
Tony and his staff always treat his customers like they are family. They also don’t hesitate to give suggestions and cooking instructions. When I ask for specific preparation they always help. Their meat and cheese are always top notch.
Best quality meat in Penticton, Tony’s is a hidden gem and has grown to supply more than just meat. Far superior to the Tbones place
Good selection, good prices. Great customer service.